AP Postal Office Recruitment 2018
AP Postal Recruitment 2018: Andhra Pradesh Postal Department Released the AP Post Office Recruitment 2018 Notification. The AP Postal Jobs 2018 Notification is to fill up the 94 Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Candidates who are looking for the Postal Recruitment 2018 AP Can apply through indiapost.gov.in before the last date i.e 12th May 2018.
AP Postal Recruitment 2018 – Postman Mail Guard Vacancies
|Latest AP Postal Office jobs Notification
||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
|Name of the Posts
||Multi Tasking Staff Posts
|No of Vacancies
||Post office Recruitment
|Closing date to apply
||12th May 2018
AP Post Office Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
||No. of Vacancies
|Multi Tasking Staff
AP Postal Jobs 2018 Eligibility Details
Candidate should pass Matriculation/ 10th or ITI Standard from recognised board or Institute.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years.
Postal Recruitment 2018 AP other details
- Written Examination.
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- for All Candidates.
- Examination Fee: Rs. 400/- for UR/ OBC Candidates
- No Exam Fee SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to Apply for AP Postal Notification 2018
- Candidates need to have a valid email id & mobile number before applying.
- Next visit the official website i.e www.indiapost.gov.in/ appost.in.
- Select the post which you want to apply & Click Apply Online.
- Do the registration if your a new user.
- After that login with the details if already registered.
- Fill all the form carefully & submit form.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Start Date to apply: 13th April 2018.
- Last Date to apply: 12th May 2018 at 23:59 Hrs
- Last Date to pay fee at Post Office: 14th May 2018.
- The Last Date to submit final Application through Online: Update Soon