HARSHITH INSTITUTE started by Dr. V. LOKESH, a management graduate and having a vast experience over 8 years in the field of Bank and trained thousands of Students. He is Well known for speed maths and short cuts.
Banking has emerged as one of the most challenging sectors in the country. As Banking is a growing industry, the job prospects are good. In nationalised banks , one can expcet regular promotions while in private banks is is performance that is rewarded. Promotions may be swift for deserving candidates. But it is not necessary to be a banking professional only to get into banks. As financial services are getting automated , the industry requires a largeArial, Helvetica, sans-serif number of computer experts, both in computer maintenance and software . Private computer service contractors are also in great demand. It would be important to have a BE or MCA degree for such jobs..
IBPS Specialist Officers
IBPS Specialist Officer – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued notification for conducting the Common Written Examination (CWE SPL-III) for the recruitment of Specialist Officer Posts in various cadres like IT, Agriculture, Legal, Marketing, HR, Rajbhasha etc. in various Public Sector Banks. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, how to apply and other details are given below…
IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer
Name of the Cadres:
1. I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
2. Agricultural Field Officers (Scale I)
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
4. Law Officers (Scale I)
5. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
6. Marketing Officers (Scale I)
7. I.T. Officers (Scale-II)
8. Law Officers (Scale II)
9. Chartered Accountants (Scale II)
10. Manager Credit (Scale II)/ Finance Executive (Scale II)
IBPS Conducting a Common Written Examination (CWE SPL – III) for selection of personnel for Specialist Officer Cadre Vacancies in the following Public Sector Banks.
Cut off Score: Candidate have to secure a minimum standard score in each of the tests and also total to be considered to be called for interview.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 20 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 30 years for Post No. 1 to 6 and minimum age limit should be 20 years, maximum age limit should not exceed 35 years for Post No.7 to 10. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation for Post No.1 &7, Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science for Post No.2, Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level for Post No.3, Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council for Post No.4, Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree in relevant field for Post No.5 & 6, Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) for Post No.8, Passed final examination for Chartered Accountants for Post No.9 and Graduate with CFA/ ICWA/ Full time MBA/ Full time PGDBM (Finance) for Post No.10.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD and Rs.600/- for all others. Fee can be paid through online by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in Online Common Written Examination (CWE) and Common interview conducted by the participating organisations and coordinated by IBPS.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the website www.ibps.in from 25-11-2013 to 14-12-2013. After completing the procedure of applying online including payment of fees, the candidates should take printout of the system generated online application form along with registration number and password for future reference.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID, scaneed copy of photograph and signature.
2. Candidates can logon to the website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page.
3. Open the link ” CWE Spl-III” and then click on the option “Click Here to Apply
Online for CWE- Specialist Officers (CWE-SPL-III) ”to open the online application form.
4. Candidates should enter all the details in the online application form, upload their photo and signature and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
5. Candidates should make the payment of fee through Online as mentioned above.
6. After submission of the payment details, a registration number and password will be generated. Candidates should note their registration number and password for future reference.
7. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates should take printout of the e-receipt.
8. After completing the procedure of applying online including payment of fees, the candidates should take printout of the system generated online application form along with registration number and password for future reference.