Railway SE /JE Coaching Centers in Machilipatnam
RRB SE JE AE COACHING CENTRE IN VIJAYAWADA
Railway recruitment Board has anounced the recruitment of 2786 posts - senior engineer / junior engineer. HARSHITH INSTITUTE has been specialised coaching centre for railways exams in VIJAYAWA.
HARSHITH INSTITUTE coaching for Indian railways JE SE AE exams for Merit Students
1. Date of notification 27.06.2015
2. last date to apply. 26.07.2015
3.Date of Online Fee Payment : 27-06-2015 to 26-07-2015.
4.Date of Offline Fee Payment (through SBI/ Post Office Challan): 27-06-2015 to 23-07-2015.
5. date of written examination for junior engineer group between 22nd August 2015 to 5th September 2015
6. date of written examination for senior engineer group between 22nd August 2015 to 5th September 201
The recruitment process for the post(s) is based on Single stage written examination followed by verification of original documents. The Question papers shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The standard of questions for the written examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts.The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning, General Science and Technical Ability. The question paper will have 150 questions, out of which about 90 questions will be of Technical Ability & General Science and about 60 questions from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning. The Technical portion of about 90 questions shall cover basic concepts of Science and Engineering as per following details:
INDICATIVE SYLABUS FOR TECHNICAL ABILITY & GENEAL SCIENCE
SENIOR SECTION ENGINEER
Basic concepts of science (class XII standard); Civil; Mechanical; Electrical;Electronics; Computers; Environment & Pollution Control; Instrumentation & Measurement and Engineering Drawing / Graphics.
Basic concepts of science (class X standard); Civil; Mechanical; Electrical;Electronics; Computers; Environment & Pollution Control; Instrumentation & Measurement and Engineering Drawing / Graphics.
For detailed notification Click Here..
How to apply Click Here..
For guidelines Click Here..
Frequantly asked questions Click Here..
For important dates Click Here..
To apply online Click Here..
Why HARSHITH INSTITUTE !
- Specialised batch for Railway Recruitment Board Engineer Exam.
- Specialised classes for borh Technical and Non technical subjects.
- Exclusive focus on sylabus of Railways Engineering exams .
- study materils are prepared by our expert with the present trend in mind.
- Every week atleast one model test so that students can identify area to be concentrated.
- Intensive training with 6 days a week classes.
- Training would be provided till the date of exam.
- We give the new offer for merit students!
- Free coaching for merit students!
- No registration fee! No tuition fee!
- 100% free coaching for merit students.