Our Bank Clerical classroom course helps the students in preparing for various Bank Clerical Entrance exams conducted by different banks across India. It is a program of 13 weeks’ duration that is designed for students who require exposure to fundamental concepts and adequate practice for preparation. Apart from the classroom training, the students will also be given study material that includes booklets for fundamentals apart from Class Exercises and Mock Tests.
Salient features of our Bank Clerical Course:
- Over 200 hours of intensive Classroom Training Programme
- Weekly Tests and Full-Length Tests
- Full-Length Mocks based on both IBPS and SBI Clerical exam patterns
- Latest and updated Notes and Tests on GK & Current Affairs via FREE monthly magazine
- Support for Group Discussion & Personal Interview for students qualifying written exam
- Special tutorial classes to discuss doubts of students